Private investigators do not have police powers and can not even carry a badge or wear a uniform.
Private Investigation Articles
On this page you will find Bali Eye Private Investigation Agency’s articles. Please feel free to leave comments.
Our articles cover a range of topics including real case histories, private investigation tips, and some general articles on private investigation. You can also find more articles on our sister agency pages – Indonesia Private Investigation Agency.
Please note that in the case histories we have changed names and dates and locations for matters of confidentiality. Having said that the case histories are true in essence.
- Become a Private Investigator
- Police Powers
- Protection from Hackers
- Truths about Private Investigation
- Sick Day Investigation
- Protect Your Privacy
- Employee Background Checks
- Conducting A Reference Check
- Traitor In Your Company
- Finding People You Have Lost Touch With
- Dating Fraud
- Essential PI Gear
- Advantages of a Stereotype
- Mobile Identity Theft
- Children and Fraud
- Improvising as a Private Investigator
- Teenagers and Drugs
- Ponzi Schemes
- It’s Not a Free Reign for PIs
- Dealer or Beggar?
- Big Brother is Watching You
- Life of a PI
- How to Spot a Cheating Partner
- I Want to Vanish
- The Honey Trap: A Brief History
- The Great Wall of Paper
- You Get What You Pay For